The bike lock cable is made of heavy-duty braided steel wire with a vinyl coating to withstand the elements and won’t scratch your bike. High toughness for strong cut resistance.
The self-rolling design ensures that the lock doesn’t take up a lot of space when not in use. Comes with a mounting bracket for your bike so you can easily carry it with you, no need for a backpack or basket to carry it.
The lock has a resettable 5-digit combination that can offer more than 10000 possible codes of security protection, it is difficult to break. More secure than 4 digits.
Perfect for using this 4.9 ft long bike lock to secure your bike, motorcycle or scooter, it can also be used to lock your stroller, doors, toolbox, sports equipment, outdoor grill, landscaping equipment and much more.
When you reset your passwords, be sure to line up the numbers by turning on the identical point, then turning the lock and resetting the passwords. You should reset the passwords that are convenient for you to remember. In case you forget about them, please take your passwords in your notebook or save them in your photo. If you forget your passwords after successfully resetting, it won’t open the lock for you.
The bracket attaches to your past bike seat or frame post and the actual lock has an easy-release locking mechanism that allows you to hook one to the other while not in use, to use the lock, the release button is pressed easy and the lock is then usable.
Ideal for bike lock, combination lock, cable lock, skateboards, sports equipment, gates and fences, grills and lawnmowers, tools, toolboxes and ladders.
1. Set the combo wheels to 00000 and remove the cable.
2. Turn the knob 90 degrees clockwise to the designated position.
3. Reset the combo wheels to the desired combination, making sure the numbers line up with the pointer.
4. Select your combination numbers, turn the knob back to the original position counterclockwise.
5. The new combination is set.
6. Repeat the 1 – 5 steps above to reset the combination whenever you want.